There is no better time than now to consider expanding the reach of your business and sharing more of your products and services with the world. In so many cases, this idea of expansion seems like a great possibility to start with, then upon further investigation… it gets parked or put into the ‘too hard’ basket because of the paperwork & invisible red tape that wraps around each country.
At ECS, the most common questions we get asked is:
- ‘How do I export my products / product elements out of my country into another?’
- ‘How do I import product / product elements to add to my existing product suite within my home country?’
- ‘How do I do this in the most streamlined / cost effective way?’.
To support you in expanding the reach of your business operations and setting up new geographical product hubs, import & export with us in 3 easy steps:
1. Selecting the most effective mode of cargo transport – Air / Sea / Rail / Road
With the support of our trusted partners in air, ocean and road freight service, we can ensure the most timely and cost-effective distribution and door to door delivery of your cargo. Depending on the door to door nature of your shipment this sometimes means using one or all of the above options. This aspect of cargo logistics/preparation can be likened to a puzzle and our team of cargo experts can help establish which mode of transport best fits your unique business requirements.
It’s important to note that in case of oversize air freight, we transport shipments to hub centres and bigger cargo terminals in surrounding countries.
2. Import & Export Logistics / Customs Clearance
This is the area of operations in which we thrive. Our team of experts are well seasoned in compliance and can take the hassle out of paperwork and red tape removal.
In choosing to partner with ECS, we can support you with the:
- Preparation and submission of mandatory Customs documentation / declarations
- Human to human and online support to deal with Customs formalities
- Consultancy services regarding applicable customs duties and tax regimes
- Cargo Air Freight management & shipping container transport
- Taking over shipment at desired location / customs clearance
- Local currency payments upon the shipment arrival
- Rail and Road transport to ensure ‘final stage’ door to door delivery.
When considering using a ‘partner’ in this area of your business and the investment in service that comes with it – ask yourself… Is this investment supporting you to stay in your business mastery? If the answer is yes… That’s great… because it means we get to also stay in ours.
3. Streamlining Operations – Custom Warehousing Solutions
Pending on the nature and location of your cargo shipment we may be able to assist you with one more aspect of import/export refinement. Because we have been doing this for so long, we have established our own custom warehouses that enable us to do custom clearing and releasing of shipments with minimal time and money costs for you and your business.
We understand that there are many moving parts to this area of business operation. Whether you are feeling inspired, overwhelmed or simply keen to press the go button – ECS can help you with formulating a plan and the clear next steps to keep your project and shipments moving